If you are using an Android phone, then the Google Play store app would come pre-installed on your phone. If you are not able to find the Play store app icon on your phone, then there is no need to worry. You can easily download it from the online sources and install it on your phone.
Steps to get the latest Play Store version on Android
If you have the Google play store app on your mobile, then it is very important to make sure that you have the latest version. If not, you can always download the latest version of the Google Play Store on your Android mobile. This is done as follows.
- Go to the Google play store app on your mobile by touching on the home screen and then tapping on the Google Play Store icon.
- The Play store app will now be open on your device. Tap on the Settings option.
- Scroll to the bottom of the settings option to locate the build number. This will be your current Play Store version.
- If there is an option to update the Google Play Store option next to the build number, then tap on it and the Google Play Store latest version will automatically get uploaded.
All these steps will only work if you have any version of the Google Play Store app installed on your Android device. If you do not have the Play Store app, then you need to download the Google Play Store through the APK file.
Steps to download Google Play Store using an APK file
The Play Store app is offered in an APK format like the other Android apps that you download from the Play Store. The procedure to download Google Play Store is a bit lengthy but is an easy one.
Step 1: Enabling unknown sources
If you are looking to install any application other than the Google Play Store on your Android device, then you need to enable the Unknown Sources setting. By default, the unknown sources would be disabled, enable it to install the APK file. The procedure to do it is as follows.
- Tap on the home screen and locate the settings option on your phone.
- Once done, tap on the settings option.
- Scroll the settings option to find the security option and tap on it.
- Once you are in the settings option, scroll down to find out the unknown source option.
- There will be a checkbox next to the unknown source option. You need to check this box in order to allow permission for the phone to accept third-party apps.
- Make sure that you disable the Unknown Source option once you download and install the Google play store app on your phone.
Step 2: Use a file manager
It is a good option to make use of the file manager to install the Play Store app on your phone. The Play Store app APK file can be found online from trusted Android resources online.
- Open your favorite file browser and find out delightful from where you can download the Google Play Store APK file.
- Once you locate the source from where you can download the APK file, visit the website and tap on the APK file link to get the file installed on your device.
- The downloaded apk file might be installed in the downloads folder of the SD card.
- Look for the Play Store APK file and then click on it. There might be up box popping up on your screen that would ask for any permission changes before the insulation takes place. Click on the install option.
- The Google play store app will now get installed on your device. This may take a few minutes.
- You can find the Google Play Store icon on your phones App section. Tap on it to get access to the Google play store app on your phone.
- Before you go to the Google Play Store App, make sure you disable the unknown sources to keep your device safe and prevent it from downloading any other third-party apps.
Step 3: Disabling unknown sources
- Tap on the home button on your Android device and then at the Home option, look for the Settings option and tap on it.
- Scroll up and down the security options to locate the unknown source option.
- There would be a small tick Box with the tick sign next to the unknown source option. You have to uncheck the box. Now, the unknown source option would be disabled on the phone.
How to install Google Play Store on iPhone?
Anyone using an iPhone and bored with the iOS apps can convert the iPhone into an Android operating system and then download the Google Play store app. By doing so, the phone can be used as an iOS and an Android device.
Steps involved in using Play Store for iPhones
Step 1: Jailbreak the iPhone
Jail breaking the iPhone means that you are freeing the phone from the clutches of apple and opening the device so that other apps outside of the iTunes App store can be downloaded. Before jail breaking, it is a good idea to create a backup of the phone so that all important data and files on the phone can be safely transferred to your computer or OTG device.
- Before the jailbreak process is started, you should update the iOS to the latest version.
- It can be done using the over-the-air update option on your device. You need to tap on the settings option on the iPhone and then look for the General option and tap on it.
- Here, you should check out the software update option and tap on it to get the latest iOS version downloaded and installed on your iPhone.
- Open the file browser of your iPhone and search for the best jailbreak software link.
- Once you get the link, tap on it to install the jail breaking software on your phone.
- Make sure that you complete the installation of the jail breaking app on the phone.
- Go through the jailbreak process that comes up when you visit the jail breaking app. Follow the step by step instructions when prompted to complete the iPhone jailbreak.
Step 2: Launch Cydia and install Bootlace
- Tap on the home screen button and look for the Cydia app. Once you find it, tap on it as this app is needed to install Bootlace.
- Once you are in Cydia, choose the Manage button option and from the drop-down menu, look for Sources option and tap on it.
- Now, tap on the Edit option and then finally the Add option.
- In the add option, you need to fill in a repository and the one you need is repo.neonkoala.co.uk.
- After you have entered this, tap on the Add Source option and Cydia will start to do its work.
- After the Cydia work is over, you need to tap on this newly included repository and then install the Bootlace on the iPhone.
Step 3: Run the Bootlace and patch the Kernel
- Before you think of running the Bootlace, you must first turn off the Cydia app. You will now find the Bootlace on the screen.
- If you do not find the bootlace on the iPhone screen, you just need to restart your iPhone or shut it down, wait for a couple of minutes and then start the iPhone once again. Now, the Bootlace will be seen on the home screen.
- Tap on the Bootlace option to launch it on your device.
- The Bootlace will start to do its thing and then will download the kernel. After this, the kernel will also be patched.
Step 4: OpeniBoot installation
- After the kernel patch is done, it is time for you to again shut down the iPhone and then press the start button to switch the phone on once again. The phone will take some time to reboot.
- Look for the Bootlace option on the iPhone and tap on it to launch it again.
- Once you are in the Bootlace, look for OpeniBoot option and tap on it. You will now be asked permission to install this option on your iPhone.
- Give the permission to download and install the OpeniBoot on the iPhone. This will take a few minutes and so wait patiently for the download to complete and then for the installation to take place.
Step 5: Installing iDroid
This is the final step involved in getting the Google Play Store app on your iPhone.
- After the OpeniBoot is installed on your device, you need to launch it.
- Look for the iDroid option and then tap on it to install the iDroid option on your iPhone.
- The phone will ask your permission to install the iDroid. Give the permission to download and then install the iDroid on the device.
- The iDroid download and installation process on the iPhone would take a few minutes. You need to wait until all the process is completed. As it is going to be a time-consuming process, you should ensure that there is at least half the battery power on the device. If not, plug the charger into the device.
Step 6: Start using the Android on iPhone
- After the iDroid installation is over, your iPhone is now having the Android system installed in it.
- Tap on the QuickBoot option that is seen inside the Bootlace.
- You will find the Android icon to show up in the Bootlace. It will be a little Android is holding on to an Apple. Tap on this option and the phone will ask you to give a confirmation to reboot into an android.
- Give the permission and the phone will switch off completely and reboot as an Android device.
Now, you can make use of the Google Play Store app to start accessing the Play Store apps on the iPhone.
By following the above steps, you will be able to easily download and install the Google Play Store app on your Android and iPhones.
istanbul: beylikdüzü eskort